Business Partnership Collaboration Scheme
Different stakeholders such as the family, mentors, government, social welfare organisations, etc. all play a vital role in the career and life planning (CLP) process of the youth. The involvement of business partners is certainly considered very important if we are to successfully promote the career development of youth. We hold fast to the principle of “Work for Youth, Work with Youth, and Work by Youth”. By establishing the collaborative platform with different business partners, we hope to provide young people with work exposure opportunities on various levels, such as workplace visits, job tasting, internship programmes, etc. so that they can develop a better self-understanding, broaden their life experiences, equip themselves with skills, and build up their own identities when exploring and pursuing their career and life goals.
Targets of the Project
Students and non-engaged youth, aged 15 – 21
- To establish an enabling environment for the career development of youth by involving business partners, and continuously provide them support with regard to self-understanding and career management competencies;
- To provide multiple pathways for youth through establishing stable connection with our business partners so as to unleash the potential of youth and to enable them to build up positive attitudes and values in their career and life journey.
Three directions for collaboration
- Provide youth with resources (such as career information, workplace experience, training, etc.) so as to help them accumulate their career-related skills, knowledge, and attitudes, as well as to cultivate their positive and optimistic attitudes
- Offer opportunities for youth to explore possible career pathways and identify their career interest in a sustainable manner
- Work with youth to establish a support network conducive to promoting personal development
Advantages of partnering with us
- Build your company branding and reputation
- Strengthen and consolidate corporate resources by attracting and grooming younger generations
- Keep abreast of the community to enhance your competitive edges and expand your business network
- Achieve a win-win situation for both employers and employees